We’re seeking a driven, disruptive, and data-driven Growth Hacker to drive efforts to maximize our revenue. You’ll be responsible for creating, implementing, and managing innovative marketing strategies for our new/existing SaaS products.
The ideal candidate gets excited about trying new marketing strategies, measuring the outcomes, and making changes to improve results.
You’ll plan, develop, execute and measure marketing experiments across a range of verticals to sell our SaaS platforms. You’re both creative and analytical (we know, there are only a few of you out there!); you’re able to use a variety of marketing strategies (e.g. text messaging, email marketing, digital signage, and social media) to drive results.
You’re comfortable in a role which is a unique blend of marketing and technical knowledge. Working closely with our product team, you’ll be happy operating in a startup environment marketing highly innovative emerging technologies to early adopters.
Who You Are
- Loves analyzing data with tools like Google Analytics and Kissmetrics to determine marketing success or failure.
- Strives for constant and never ending improvement.
- Understands SaaS revenue generation and has a deep understanding of how SaaS businesses are grown and measured.
- Keeps finger on the pulse by reading industry blogs, and magazines, and by listening to relevant marketing podcasts.
- Work closely with Product manager to conceive and spec out new and improved marketing strategies that meet stated goals.
- Copywriting: write content on complex topics that is clear, witty, and helpful and also persuasive (yes, it’s possible!).
- Develop text message, email, and chat bot automations for marketing funnels.
- PPC setup, management, and reporting for relevant platforms. Includes copywriting of ads and page content, keyword research, keyword bidding, A/B split testing, continual adjustments to increase conversions, and performance reporting.
- SEO/link building including; keyword research, content development/enhancement, management of link building initiatives, and performance reporting.
- Oversee internal/external resources in executing established initiatives (yes, we have some people to help you).
- Closely monitor analytics for all marketing initiatives, and report on results.
- Research new technologies to continually improve marketing services.
- BA/BS in marketing or related field preferred.
- 4+ years’ experience in a web/advertising/marketing agency or corporate marketing department.
- Strong understanding of effective new media marketing/advertising strategies.
- Passion for staying up to date with the latest web technologies and online marketing.
We offer a generous and comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive base plus: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, training opportunities, education reimbursement, and company sponsored lunches.