Is Off Day Trainer available outside the United States?
Currently ODT works in the United States (sorry to all of our international fit pros). If you live outside of the United States, you can join our list to be notified when we launch in additional countries. We’ll also send you some cool tips on growing your business and leveraging technology to scale the universe.
What are the system requirements?
What makes Off Day Trainer different from all of the other fitness software on the market?
ODT is the only performance text messaging system designed exclusively for Trainers. It is the only product on the market that provides automated engagement designed to help Trainers generate and convert leads, get faster results with their current clients and stay engaged with former clients. It is our goal to provide value to Personal Trainers, instead of replacing them like most online fitness programs on the market.
When am I billed?
You’ll be billed monthly, based on your signup date.
What is the cost of ODT? Are there other fees?
- Free plan – Off Day Trainer accounts are free for the first 5 clients.
- When the account exceeds 5 clients, the plan is automatically upgraded to a Starter account and will be charged $19 per month for up to 20 clients.
- When the account exceeds 20 clients, the plan is automatically upgraded to a Standard account and will be charged $49 per month for up to 100 clients.
- When the account surpasses 100 clients, it is automatically upgraded to a Premium plan and charged $99 per month for up to 250 clients.
- When the account surpasses 250 clients, it is automatically upgraded to an Elite plan and charged $199 per month.
- When the account surpasses 500 clients, it is automatically upgraded to an Enterprise plan and charged $299 per month.
Good news: there’s NO enrollment fees, ZIP cancellation fees, ZERO hidden fees, NADA overage fees. Once you’re in, you can use the system as much as you want (and you better use it a lot, otherwise, we’ll be contacting you!).
What payment types do you support?
Basically every major credit card including; Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club International, and JCB. Sorry, we don’t accept cash, checks, or clam shells. They’re simply too hard to collect online (especially the clam shells!).
How can I generate new clients with ODT?
We provide professionally design posters and social media templates to help spread the word. Download them now.
How do I get my clients to opt in?
Easy: we have a few ways to get your existing and former clients into the system. Learn more here.
Why is Off Day Trainer Software so important for me to market and run my fitness business?
LEADS. RESULTS. ENGAGEMENT. Any successful business has to be able to develop leads, convert them into paying customers and maintain relationships with former customers in order to eventually re-gain their business or referrals. Off Day Trainer does this for you.
What if my clients don’t want to receive messages daily?
Trainers have the ability to customize the message settings to any client’s wants or needs. In addition to this, a client can stop messaging at any time.
Can I customize the automated messages being sent to my clients?
Yes! We want nothing more than for the message content going out to be specific to your client’s needs, wants and goals. In addition to the hundreds of inspirational messages built into the system, a trainer has the ability to customize any messages going out. A trainer can customize any message, choose the type of automated message sent for each client, and adjust the time and date those messages are sent.