Once a client has opted in to the system their name will appear in the client list under the main “clients” navigation tab. After you click any client in the list you will see this sub navigation bar. This is where you will access all of a client’s details, messages and settings…
- Edit Client Details: A client’s contact information is stored here. You can change a client’s status and change their fitness goals also.
- Client Schedule: This is where You can see events and the actual messages that are sent to the currently selected client. Click the icons on the calendar to get more details about any item.
- Client Messages: See what messages have been sent to the client and their responses. You can also send text messages directly from this screen.
- Questionnaires: Once a lead submits a questionnaire it will be stored here. You can also send a new questionnaire from this screen if a client’s goals have changed. To view older questionnaires use the drop down menu and select a questionnaire by date.
- Message Settings: This area gives you control over what type of Off Day Messages get sent to a specific client, and when those messages are sent.
- Client Profile Overview
- Client Settings Overview
- Creating A Group of Clients
- Customizing A Client’s Daily Message Settings
- Edit A Client’s Schedule
- Leads, Prospects, Active and Former Clients
- Replying To Clients
- Reviewing A Client’s Message History
- Understanding a Client’s Schedule
- View / Resend a Clients Questionnaire
- Working With Groups