When clients text you via the 41259 short code, their message will display in your Off Day Trainer inbox, and we’ll forward it to your cell phone.
Respond Directly From Your Texting App
We’ve made it easy to respond directly to client’s messages without ever leaving your phone’s default texting application. Because all client responses are being forwarded to you from the 41259 short code, we identify the sender and provide an “@ tag” that needs to be included in your response so we know which client to route your response to.
Here’s an example of how it works:
When a client sends a message like “thanks for the advice Nate!” to your short code, it should look something like this when you receive it:
Bob Smith says:
@BobSM1 thanks for the advice Nate!
@BobSM1 my pleasure!
- Client Profile Overview
- Client Settings Overview
- Creating A Group of Clients
- Customizing A Client’s Daily Message Settings
- Edit A Client’s Schedule
- Leads, Prospects, Active and Former Clients
- Replying To Clients
- Reviewing A Client’s Message History
- Understanding a Client’s Schedule
- View / Resend a Clients Questionnaire
- Working With Groups