This is where you setup a weekly schedule for your automated messages. You can choose what type of message gets sent out to all of your clients. Once a client’s status becomes active, they will begin receiving Off Day Messages automatically
To get to your daily automated messages: click on Settings > Off Day Messages > Settings
You will have 4 Message Type:
- No Message: This will not send a message for this specific day
- Goal Oriented: The message will be based on the goal type selected on the clients questionnaire
- Inspirational: This message is meant to inspire the client to stay focused
- Nutritional: The message is meant to keep clients on dietary goals
These settings are set globally for your entire client list, meaning when a new client comes on board these are the default messages that will be sent to them.
Former Client Message Settings:
Similar to your active clients your former clients will also receive automated text messages, but within a different time period. You can customize the time interval from the message settings page
- Select the number of days between each messages a former client will receive.
- Select what days of the week the system will not send a message to a former client.
- Add Your Dashboard Page to your Phone’s Homescreen
- Consultation Availability
- Customizing Your Questionnaire
- Edit Your Opt-In Messages
- How to best understand your Keyword and Short code
- How to Create A Poster to Post on Social Media
- Promote Your Keyword
- Quick Overview of Your Dashboard
- Setting Up Your Daily Automated Messages
- Tips for Getting Started